Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Summer List

I don't think I can say it enough.

This summer was AWESOME.

I LOVE Summer in a whole new way now.

Here is my summary of Ryan's summer with mommy:

Language--you are starting to have conversations with me.  I know what you are saying at times but other times you are just talking.........just like me!  My little chatterbox.

Food--you are not a real picky eater.  As long as you see me or daddy eat it, you will try it.  I love this about you.  You love pizza, chicken nuggets, goldfish (see story below), Gerber Graduate Cheetoh puff things, mashed potatoes, turkey, meatloaf, GREEN BEANS, and BROCCOLLI (wow), applesauce, and the watered down juice I give you twice a day.
No more bottles......well, actually, I gave you one today and yesterday.  But that's because you have an ear infection and haven't been feeling too well and I feel so bad for you. (Shhhh, but daddy doesn't know!  Don't tell him)
This was today:


Personality--I must admit, you are a little drama.  And then occasionally you are laid back.  YOu like to have things your way. (Today you actually had your first TANTRUM, not a "fit"......you actually laid out in the floor because I wouldn't let you have the dvds.  Then you got mad because I wouldn't open the Goldfish for you and guess what, in your madness you tore the bag open and Goldfish went flying everywhere!!)  You are definitely a little spoiled and want things RYAN'S WAY.



Social--I thought I'd have problems with you playing with other kids.  When you were a baby you were a bit anti-social.  Now, you love kids and try to play or "talk" to any kid that you see....in Target, Kroger, at the Dr's office, in the Dentist's office............  Yeah, you are our little social butterfly. 

Health--You're in the 90th percentile for height.  80th for weight.  You are perfect. cute. PRETTY.

Toys--The kitchen you got for Christmas is your absolute favorite.  You know exactly what to push to make it sing the song you want to hear.  You love purses.....especially mine.  I might as well not even put stuff in it because it always ends up on the floor and the most important thing--my wallet--ends up in your room.

Jewelry--I CAN'T KEEP YOU OUT OF MY CLOSET.  Pulling my necklaces down and attempting to try them on is like heaven for you.

Everyone loves you:


I'll be going to work for a little while tomorrow. and the next day. and the next day (my official start)

I love you baby and I can't wait to stay home with you again.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment