Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby, Baby, Baby

My baby is growing up too fast.  (And her dad now refers to her as a "toddler"--I'm not ready for that yet) It makes me a little sad.  She rarely wants to cuddle with me anymore.  I can't kiss her 50 times in a row like I used to.  She can walk. (and kind of run)  Her new thing is "jumping".  Yes, her daddy taught her how to "jump".  Oh, and she's tall enough to pull things out of the dirty clothes hamper when it's full.  (And she always seems to pull out the WRONG things!)

She is like a little worker bee......she goes all day long.  And it shows because she sleeps REALLY GOOD at night. 

While I love seeing her accomplish all of these milestones.  I mean, it is the best feeling ever when they learn how to do something new.  It still makes me sad.  It makes me truly cherish every day.  But most of all it makes me...

want another baby

Everyone is having babies.

At work.

Friends.

Celebrities. (We know how important they are)

I look at all those pictures of these new little babies and I long for one too.  It makes me remember these days




I miss being able to just snap pictures of her and not have to worry about "catching" her looking at the camera and "posing" her.

Now, most of the pictures I get look like this



And occasionally I get a cute one and not a mishap




She has changed so much.  It is bittersweet.

I am ready for another. 

I hope that my plan for the timing of our next one works.

No comments:

Post a Comment