Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Pictures

I haven't posted any pics in a while.

A few reason's why are listed below:
  1. My camera only cooperates when it wants to. (Sometimes when I turn it on it's blurry and I have to turn it on and off several times before it's o.k.)
  2. My memory card is full (yes, over 1,000 pics: which most have been backed up but I STILL can't fathom deleting many of them)
  3. My computer is also full and won't allow me to save any pics and if I do try to upload some I have to click a million times to this secret backup, backup, backup folder to be successful.
I could keep going but you get the picture.  We are in need of some major upgrades in this house.  (I hope Santa is reading this blog.)

Anyway, today I finally went to Best Buy and got a new 4GB memory card so Ryan decided to model for me.








I guess we got a little picture happy.  We had fun snapping away.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment