Thursday, October 27, 2011

October

Although the month is not quite over, I want to share some of my favorite moments.























You are 16 months. 

What you LOVE: 
To play "cooking" (When ever I'm in the kitchen you insist on a bowl and spoon so you can cook too)
Jaiden
running (maybe one day you will run track.....or DANCE)
Snacks
Fresh Beat Band
Dora
Dancing

You communicate so well.......tantrums are a daily event but your vocabulary is amazing too, if you want something you pull us and point for us to follow you. (usually to the kitchen pantry for "sax" Cheerios or refrigerator for "joos" or "mik")

Words you can say include:
"mummmy", "da" (daddy), "nana" (grandma), "nana" (for a banana), "NO", "daden" (jaiden), "poppie", "pawpaw", "sy" (outside), "car", "thank you" (you hum the tune of it--if that makes sense to anyone--I should record it one day), "more" (verbal and in sign language), "sax" (snacks), "joos" (juice), "mik" (milk), "wa-wa" (water), "shoos" (shoes), "I wan" (I want...), "TeeTee" (Chanel and Erica), "gace" (Gracie)

We think you are so smart.  We adore you and still look at you and can't believe how much of blessing you are.  You were made for us.  We were made for you. 

So in love with you,
"Mummmy" and "Da"

No comments:

Post a Comment