Here is a day in the life with 3 kids:
5:00 am - alarm goes off; I hit snooze twice
5:18 am - wake up and shower. Then I head downstairs to wash the dishes/bottles that I was too tired to wash last night. (And apparently R was too because he didn't do it either)
6:01 am - Ryan wakes up (she has her own alarm clock, which she asked for; and gets up and gets herself going - for real. All by herself). She comes down to say hello to me then goes back upstairs to get ready.
6:15 am - I finish getting dressed then head to wake up Reagan. Usually she gets right up but this morning she says, "I'm not ready" and I try again. She's not moving so I hand her off to her daddy.
6:30 am - R starts breakfast for the girls. I finish my hair.
6:40 am - "Ryan, you have to move a little faster. You don't even have clothes on yet. Get out of the bathroom and go get your clothes on."
6:45 am - I go down to check on breakfast progress.
*This morning prince P slept through this all! Usually he's up and I'm juggling him on my hip as I get everyone ready.
6:50 am - Everyone is downstairs for breakfast. R and I switch. He goes to get ready.
7:00 am - I'm packing lunches and checking to make sure Ryan's backpack is ready to go.
7:10 am - 5 minute warning to girls. Clear table and get shoes on.
7:20 am - R leaves to take girls. I stay and begin to check my email until he returns.
7:30 am - Baby awakes. Change. Feed. Kiss and cuddle
7:50 am - R returns. I leave for work. P is at home with daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment