Sunday, February 21, 2016

34 Weeks

We are almost there!

Before we know it we will be a family of five.  I will have a little boy.

I must admit I'm a little nervous about that.  Although I've had plenty of practice with my Prince Jaiden I still feel like I don't know what to expect with a boy.

Here is a bump update (minus a 34 week picture):
I still like to eat.  At my last appointment I weighed more than I did on d-day with RC2 (insert wide-eyed emoji)

I am exhausted.  I'm sooooooooo tired.  You, baby boy are getting to be a heavy load to carry around!  Kudos to anyone who has had twins.

Since I'm so tired I'm very cranky and moody.  Poor rc girls (and I guess R too), I have snapped on them more than I care to admit. #thistooshallpass

According to my app you are the size of a pineapple or canteloupe.  Pretty much you're just gaining weight.

We are not ready.  Or at least I am not ready.

I know that everything will work out.  We are just being faithful servants and know that God never fails.

You have a name and I'm so excited about it.


In honor of your great-grandfather (daddy) and Shammie (daddy's mom's maiden name).  PawPaw Pace never had a boy but he did have 6 girls.  Daddy thought it'd be neat to name you for him.

Your middle name is Charles - for your other great-grandfather C. A. Hampton.

Everyone was surprised that we didn't go with another 'R'.  I did try but your daddy rejected all of my R favs.

We will see you in a few weeks Mr. Pace Charles Hampton.

xoxoxo - Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment