Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Easter

We haven't had a professional family picture taken since Reagan was a newborn.  So sad.

Many reasons for this travesty but mainly time.  I mean, I can't even schedule a hair appointment let alone booking our photographer for a family photo session.  Not to mention the crazy weather...rain then sun then snow then sun then cold then warm then - you get the picture.

I am working on scheduling a photo session sometime in May or June for sure but until then we will make due.

Now, back to Easter.

Since I do not have a good recent family pic of us, on Easter Sunday I decided to put an end to it.  While snapping pics of the girls in their pretty dresses and Easter baskets I decided to try and get a family picture in.  But who would take the picture?

The couch.

And I think my sofa (the photographer) and simple camera with the help of the timer did a pretty good job.

Unfortunately I don't know how to edit the screaming toddler but then again this is a TRUE representation of us so whatever. :-)

Happy Easter and Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment