Literally, if a bug even passes by them I'm convinced at least one of my girls will catch it.
Since Thanksgiving Break, between the
- Several (too many to count) of what most people would call a "cold", I just say "bouts of snot-nose-ness"
- Fever Virus
- Pink Eye
- Flu
- Sinus Infection and
- STREP (as of this week)
I have spent the past two days nursing my #1 and sanitizing everything in my house. I'm sure I went through an entire can of Lysol, went through LOTS of Clorox wipes and poured more bleach than I ever have.
The good thing about my little mini sick-cation is that dinner was prepared for the week, all of the linens are changed (in every room), all of the laundry is done (this lasted about 2 hours), and #1 got to watch all the TV she wanted and color and cut and glitter and she was able to get away with being slightly rude to her mother and talking back (because she's sick, right? I can't punish her when she's sick??).
Back to school and back to work tomorrow.
I'm thinking I should invest in some vitamins. Or invent stronger hand sanitizer.
Germs are EVIL!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are all on the mend!! Do I need to send you some essential oils samples to knock these germ bugs out of your house? :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! I love making new 'friends'! So sorry y'all have been sick - you should totally try essential oils! Let Allison give you samples!
ReplyDelete