Monday, December 29, 2014

Jesus' Birthday 2014

This was a good Christmas for us.  Beginning with BEFORE - I didn't stress about shopping.  I didn't have a list I just shopped and it felt good...
*sidenote - using this technique I did forget a couple of things for #1 that I "meant to get" so she got them after the fact so I'm not sure that I will go without a list next time.

Here is our holiday.  In pictures.  With simple captions. :-)

#2 enjoyed the ornaments while #1 loved being my deco helper




 We had breakfast with Santa (without Reagan because she was sick)

 We made a gingerbread train (Ryan says next year it HAS to be a gingerbread house)

 Christmas Recital  

 Uncle Evan was home from college and spent A LOT of time with us (love you Evan!)  

 Christmas Day


 This light up Let It Go singing dress was THE ONLY thing she stressed about Santa bringing.
So much so that I had a hard time figuring out what else to get her.

Mr. and Mrs.


 My mother with her children

Granddaughters
(#2 was trying to get back to the photographer aka mommy)

Grandson
 (he gets a picture by himself because...he's Jaiden and that's just the way it goes)

 Mi familia

Poppie with his babes



 Sweetness

 Cuteness (and happiness)

Blessings,
House of Hamptons

Matthew 1:21  
She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Gorgeous TREE DECORATOR!

    Merry Christmas, Hamptons! Can't wait to see you in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We can't wait either. Hope we get their on time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and all the pics! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and all the pics! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete