RC1 and RC2,
You girls are our world. Daddy and I love you more than you will ever know. We love to hear you talk. We love to see you play together. I get so excited when I get off work to go pick you up from school and day care. Our daily reunions are my favorite part of the day.
It melts me when I see your beautiful smiles. When you laugh or when someone or something makes you happy, your smiling faces are like gold to me. You are both so different yet so alike in so many ways. When I look at the two of you it amazes me that God chose us to be your Mommy and Daddy. You are both little miracles.
Please remember to always put God first. Pray everyday, for yourselves and also for others. I pray that you are always kind to each other and everyone around you, that you are sweet and loving girls, and that you always remember to do the right thing by making good choices (Ryan I say this to you everyday before you go to school - Reagan you will hear it too one day).
I love you with all my heart.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment