Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Too fast

The past few weeks have been full of amazing milestones for my little girl.  She is growing so tall and her language is now full of new vocabulary AND complete sentences...The girl can talk.  NONSTOP.
And I love it.

I haven't posted any pictures of her for a while so here are a few of my recent favorites.





As you can see, posing for the camera has become one of her favorite things....just like mommy.

Ryan,

I love you with all my heart.  You amaze your daddy and I with every breath you take.  You are such a blessing.  A miracle.  I love that you love the same things I do; pizza, french fries, and cereal (Froot Loops) I'm still hopeful on the Mexican food....You even love to talk and dance!  This past weekend you started to say "I like to dance" whenever the Fresh Beats come on.
I pray and thank God each and everyday for you because there is no way that a love like this could exist without the love that He has for us.

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment