Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Spoiled




I decided to not work this summer and stay home with my sweet angel.

I'm having a blast playing stay-at-home mom. I mean, I'm cooking meals everyday, homeade desserts, and my new favorite thing....playdates!

I love summertime at home.



The only downfall (at least to R) is that our sweet angel is now, officially, 100%



SPOILED.


She almost doesn't want to have anything to do with her Daddy. (at least that's the way he makes it seem)


Here is one of many examples of this dilema:


We were watching t.v., she was playing, and I "disappeared" to run downstairs. I was gone 2 minutes (maybe). As I came back up the stairs I heard him telling her "mommy will be right back".........."no, she's not in there"......and then I heard TEARS (yes, HEARD tears--I know, you can't hear tears but I did). I hid in the stairwell to see what would come of the search for mommy. You would have thought she was dying!



Anyway, I guess he's right. In the short few weeks that I've been home I have managed to SPOIL our little angel baby.



And I don't care.



I don't believe in "spoiling" anymore (I did before I had kids)



I guess she'll be spoiled the rest of the summer........or the rest of her life.

1 comment:

  1. I love playing "stay at home Mommy" too. And like Ryan, Aubrey is getting a little spoiled too. And I don't care either.

    ReplyDelete